The underlying root of causes of high blood pressure (HP)
Three types of high blood Pressure
Type A (early stage)
Both systolic, diasystolic and heart rate are high. A type of HP is the early stage of HP.
It is easier to get HP back to normal within a short period of time. Normally, there is 40-50 points of gap in between systolic and diasystolic, indicating strong blood circulation. If the gap between systolic and diasystolic is 10-20 points, indicating sluggish blood circulation, attributalbe to oxygen depressed in the veins, blood clotting, toxin build-up, acupuncture Meridian blockage, etc.
The primary reason that both systolic, diasystolic and heart rate are high is because hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal is on fire attributable to mind racing (mind can not stop to rest), overwork, inadequate sleep hours and emotional stress. Acupuncture treatment and foot soak with hot water and 3 TBLS of Epsom salt and 3 drops of lavender oil would help bring down the adrenal stress. In addition, magnesium malate, vitamin E, organic carrot with celery blending would also balance blood pressure.
Type B (middle stage)
Diasystolic pressure is normal (between 65-89 HHG) and heart rate is normal (between 60-85), but systolic pressure is high (above 125). The clinical manifestation is heart palpitation, sensitive to heat, disrupted sleep and fatigue. The reason that systolic pressure is high is because the cardic energy is depleted due to heaven laden heart, emotional stress, coronary artery and/or ventricle blockage, mitral value regurgation. Heart requires immediate tranquility, lubrication and nourishment. Dr. Ging’s “Vital Heart Formula”, “Blood Cleanse Formula”, “Heart Nourishment” would help nourish and strengthen the heart and bring down the systolic pressure to a normal reading. It is recommended that to go to bed early (before 9:30 p.m.), anaerobic exercise such as meditation, prayer, hibernation breathing, soak the feet with hot water, TBLS of Epsom salt with 3 drops of lavender oil be a healthy life sttyle to keep systolic pressure in normal range in the long run. In addition, magnesium malate, Vitamin E, garlic oil and organic carrots with celery bleeding would help the blood pressure.
Type C (advance stage)
Diasystolic is high, but systolic is normal. The reason that diasystolic is high is because oxygen is extremely depressed due to Liver-Gall Bladder Meridian blockage, emotional stress, sluggish sleep, kidney disease affecting the blood circulation to flow back from the feet back to the heart.
The heart is compromised with early stage of blood/oxygen deficiency for each organ/tissue by overworking harder so that the heart is able to pump relatively stronger blood current with higher blood pressure. High blood pressure is just an indicator to manifest blood and/or oxygen deficiency in the foci. When blood/oxygen deficiency is resolved, high blood pressure shall back to normal. There is no need to take life-time prescription for high blood pressure. Therefore, Beta Blocker (slow down the heart rate), Ca++ pathway blocker (weaker the cardiac energy), Diuretic and angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitor (ACE) is simply suppress the blood pressure for the time being by slowing down the heart rate, weakening the heart strength, release blood pressure through frequent urination and/or by inhibiting angiotensin enzyme conversion, which can make you so tired, yet not treat the underlying root of causes of high blood pressure.
Where there is a fast heart beat, there is high blood pressure. High blood pressure would tighten and harden the organ/tissues and bring about high frequency. When you are racing, the heart beat is bound to be tacky and the blood pressure in the organs is high. It is impossible that tacky heart beat can yield a low blood pressure. When in deep sleep, the heart beat is slow and the blood pressure
is low. The anaerobic exercise such as Yoga/Chi-kung breathing, deep sleep and vegetable juicing are effective ways to regulate your weight and the blood pressure and make your heart function efficiently.
Three essential indicators, detecting sluggish blood circulation in very early stage before clinical manifestations become evident: blood clots, phlegm/sputum and infection. The heart is compromised with early stage of blood/oxygen deficiency for each organ/tissue by overworking harder so that the heart is able to pump relatively stronger blood current with higher blood pressure. High blood pressure is just an indicator to manifest blood and/or oxygen deficiency in the foci. When blood/oxygen deficiency is resolved, high blood pressure shall back to normal. There is no need to take life-time prescription for high blood pressure.
Therefore, the high blood pressure prescription such as Beta Blocker (slow down the heart rate), Ca++ pathway blocker (weaker the cardiac energy), Diuretic, and Angiotensin Converting Enzyme Inhibitor (ACE) is simply treat the symptom by slowing down the heart rate, weakening the heart, reducing the blood pressure through frequent urination and/or by inhibiting the release of angiotensin enzyme conversion, causing fatigue and male potency.
Where there is a fast heart beat, there is high probability to have high blood pressure. Persistent high blood pressure would progressively tighten and harden the organ/tissues, which bring about high frequency (burning heat), causing blood clotting (coronary artery blockage). When you are racing, the heart beat is bound to be tacky and the blood pressure in the organs is high. It is impossible that tacky heart beat can yield a low blood pressure. When in deep sleep, the heart beat is slow and the blood pressure is low. The anaerobic exercise such as Yoga/Chi-Kung breathing, deep sleep and vegetable blending are effective for appeasing heart palpitation (rapid heart beat), weight control and high blood pressure, making the blood vessels soften and highly elastic and facilitating blood vessel dilation. Adequate blood vessel dilation is preconition for efficient cardic output
Three essential indicators, detecting sluggish blood circulation in very early stage before clinical manifestations become evident: blood clots, phlegm/sputum and infection.
The reasons why your blood pressure is back to normal one hour after exercising:
1. Heart normally generates low electric current; however, with elevating the blood pressure somewhat higher, the heart is able to pump adequate blood to the ascending aorta where the active kinetic energy is converted to phase energy. When blood flow is too slow due to excessive prescriptions, microbes, fatigue, injury, coronary artery blockage, the red blood cells might be coagulated.
2. The blood vessel become more soften and elastic, able to dilate flexibly and store more phase energy, an impetus to bring about and regulate the resonance between the heart and arteries, the resonance between the arteries and the organs/cell membrane and 14 meridians. Resonant rhythm is not a straight-line flow; it is like sea waves, waves keep pushing forward one after another until they are close to the organ; therefore it takes the blood quite a while from the heart to the organ; only 2% of the blood pumped out of the heart is able to enter into the organ. 98% of the blood pumped out of the heart flows back and forth among the big and thin blood vessels to prevent the blood from being coagulated. We can see most of the blood (98%) flows back to aorta through veins and AV-Shunt (artery-vein expressway without going through micro-circulatory system); only 2% of blood is entered into the organ through heart and organ resonant rhythms.
3. Ascending aorta is able to convert abundant active potential energy to phase energy as a relay to transmit the blood into the organs through resonance of artery and organ/cell membrane/meridians.
4. Stolic pressure is normal. The heart is able to relax, not contracting too strong and fast. When stolic pressure is high, it makes the tissue/organ/blood vessel tight/ harden/ fragile/easy to crack. When ischemia index is high, the tissue may be in necrosis and the organ is hardening/deforming/cracking, causing inflammation and internal bleeding.
5. Diastolic pressure is back to normal. Diastolic pressure is enabling the heart to deliver the blood to the distant extremities. If diastolic is too low, the blood vessels will be deflated like flat tire, not able to deliver the blood to the distant extremities. As a result, low diastolic pressure translates a weak heart, making the patients look pale, cold feet, allergies, fatigue and depressed. If diastolic pressure is too high due to sluggish vein/lymphatic circulation, oxygen deficiency in the lung, the heart has to overwork causing cardio or ventricle-hypotrophy, making the blood vessels inflated, the organs are over flooded with the blood but still short of oxygen, making the patient hot, thirsty, fire eyes, flushing red face, rashes, etc.
It is because of diastolic pressure, the blood pumped out by the heart is able to send out to the upper and lower extremities. The diatolic pressure is affected by the kidney Chi (energy) deficiency. Normally, Kidney chi is able to provide the energy to the artery, pumping the venous blood from the feet back to the heart and lung via vein valves against gravity.
Be First to Comment