Traditionally, the Chinese have used the formula along with VitalChi Tooth Paste to benefit the following conditions:
- Shaky Tooth
- Gum or Tooth Infection
- For Gum Bleeding, mix tiny bit of salt with the powder.
- Abscess Due To Root Canal
- Ear Infection or Sinus Infection
- Sore Throat or Tonsil Infection
- Persistent Cough
- Feel Hot and Thirsty, Short Breath
- Snake, Spider or Fire Ant Bite
- For Stomach Cramp or Pain,
- Tonsil Infection or Sore Throat
- Prostate or Uterus Infection
- Bladder Infection
- For Skin Rashes: You may mix Bitter Tea Oil.
- Vomiting of Blood
- Heavy Metal Detoxification
Perio I for Dental Health formula is made of the following herbs:
- Wu Huang 2. Honey Suckle 3. Dandelion 4. Rhizoma Coptidis 5. Radix Scutellariae
- Rhizomz Cyperi 7. Flos Carthami
Warning – If you are pregnant or nursing, DO NOT take this formula.
Perio I powder may be used alone without VitalChi Tooth Paste. However, you will get desirable result with VitalChi Tooth Paste.
As a dietary supplement, you simply apply it onto the area between affected gum and tooth area; leave it for 40 minutes. Two times a day before the breakfast and bedtime. DO NOT rinse the mouth for at least 40 minutes after applying the powder. It is recommended that the powder be applied to the whole mouth between gum and teeth area for at least three days for thorough mouth cleansing. Then, at your discretion, you may just apply the powder to the affected area. By no means, this product should be used as a substitute for sound medical advice of your dentist or your doctor. Consult your dentist or doctor before using the Perio I powder.
The FDA has not evaluated the statements above. The nutritional suggestions, research and anecdotes offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and should not be used as a substitute for sound medical advice.