Traditionally, the Chinese have used Colon Cleanse to benefit the underlying root causes of the following conditions:
- Constipation / Colon blockage
- Excessive Stomach Acid
- Gall Bladder/Liver/Spleen Toxins
- Toxins in the Bone Marrow from Chemotherapy
- High Blood Pressure
- Heavy Metals
- Joint Pain
- Skin problems
- Low Grade Fever
Colon Cleanse formula is made of the following herbs:
- Fong Wei 2. Spica Prunellae 3. Honey Suckle 4. Fructus Forsythiae
- Anemarrhenae 6.Radix Scutellariae
For patients with an ulcerated colon, it is recommended that Liver Balancer and WholeSkin TM Magic Mist formulas be taken orally along with Colon Cleanse formula to speed up the healing process. Hemorrhoid Relief Formula is recommended for hemorrhoids.
Warning – If you are pregnant or nursing, DO NOT take this formula.
Adults 15 to 30 pills, 1 to 3 times daily on an empty stomach. Children take ½ of the adult dosage.
(Empty stomach means at least 1 hour before meals or a minimum of 1 hour after.)
- Do not take the formula after 5:00 p.m.
- Immediately after getting out of bed in the morning, drink 2 to 3 cups of water at room temperature until stomach feels full. Wait about 10 minutes, then take your first dose.
- After four hours from the first dosage, if you have not had a bowel movement or severe diarrhea you can take a second dose.
- If after an additional four hours you have not had a sizable bowel movement or loose stool, you can take a third dose.
- Drink at least one cup of water after each dosage. If you begin experiencing diarrhea more than 4 times a day, you may reduce the dosage or stop taking the formula.
Colon Cleanse may detoxify the blocked or congested colon effectively within 5 to 7 days as one cycle of treatment. Under the supervision of a healthcare professional, 2 to 3 cycles can be repeated.
- The FDA has not evaluated the statements above. The nutritional suggestions, research and anecdotes offered here are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, and should not be used as a substitute for sound medical advice.