My name is Christopher Ging, DOM (Doctor of Oriental Medicine, Licensed Acupuncturist and PhD in Chinese Medicinal Science)
- a match maker of Allopathic and Traditional Chinese Medicine, bringing the best of both to the USA;
- the final stop for Allopathic Medicine drop-outs. I offer hope to the hopeless, solutions for those whose ailments have been labeled “incurable” and who have gone through many doctors, surgeries, prescriptions, homeopathic remedies, acupuncture, herbs and/or food supplements, yet, who remain sick;
- a healing detective, doctor, herbal pharmacist, medical researcher and healthcare educator.
I treat underlying root causes, not just symptoms. I have developed comprehensive diagnosis techniques and unique treatment protocols which go beyond traditional Allopathic and Oriental Medicine. I am very thorough as far as treatment areas are concerned. I treat every facet of the body–holistically–from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet. Most the patients have rooted out their primary health issues within 2-3 treatments.
After more than 30 years of practicing integrative medicine, I have learned:
Curative medicine originates from the Divine. It is more than surgery, prescriptions, lifestyle changes, exercises and nutrition. It involves the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus, as well as mercies and the work of the Holy Spirit;
- I often use 60 energy channels to open up the cardiovascular/cerebrovascular vessels, 12 pairs of cranial nerves and 13 pairs of Acupuncture meridians for miraculous healing that:
- enhance oxygen in-take immediately;
- unclog the sinuses, pharynx, larynx, gall bladder and kidney meridians;
- provide facelift and chin-lift by removing: the dark rim around eye-lids, age spots, wrinkles/creases, molds, pimples, acnes and freckles–making face supple, youthful and pretty;
- alleviate acid reflux, pain, racing/restless mind, ear ringing, snoring and teeth clenching and frequent nocturnal urination;
- restore vision, hearing, smelling and breathing without exertion;
- help taper off coffee intake, sugar-laden foods, alcohol, nicotine and dairy originating from cows, and drug addiction;
- repair/regenerate liver and gall bladder functions. I have found the liver carries more healing energy than any other organs, meridians or cranial nerves. By restoring and regenerating liver and gall bladder functions, 90% of chronic diseases would be cured;
- unclog both the trigeminal and auricular nerves;
- facilitate falling asleep by 9:30 pm – doing the right thing at the right time;
- enable you to enjoy and tolerate more foods such as veggie (chlorophyll) smoothies and gluten foods;
- restore cartilage and collagen growth, make 13 major joints more pliable and enhance ambulatory activity by: practicing unique stretching exercises, Qigong breathing exercise, gazing on sun-rays, and herbal remedies.