Tips for a Healthy Life Style
- Practice ‘Reverse Breathing ‘ Chi Gong exercise all the time
The primary cause of chronic degenerative disease is excessive consumption of oxygen and deprivation of hydrogen ion. Normal cells would convert to cancer cells when the depressed oxygen drops below 35% according to Otto Warburg, Ph. D, who won two Nobel Prizes for discovering the cytochrome enzymes of oxidative phosphorylation mechanism in 1946 and 1948. ‘Reverse Breathing’ exercise helps lower high frequency brain waves to Theta wavelength and insures peaceful nerve enervation to allow for constant blood flow of oxygen, glucose and nutrients.The blood stream carries chemical messengers called hormones, which provide the instructions to cells in many parts of the body. Most hormones bind to a specific receptor site on the cell membrane that activates adenyl cyclase. This, in turn, converts ATP into cyclic AMP, a second messenger that regulates hundreds of diverse enzyme processes in living cells. ‘Reverse Breathing’ Chi Gong exercise and Herbal Formulas developed by Dr. Ging provide abundant energy facilitating the conversion process of ATP to cyclic AMP. ‘Reverse Breathing’ can effectively balance pH along with intake of colloidal minerals and colloidal trace minerals such as Magnesium, Calcium, Zinc, Selenium, etc. ‘Reverse Breathing’ C and minerals act as catalysts to trigger complex enzymatic reactions in the cells. Enzymes are living protein substances that catalyze biochemical pathways.
To regulate complex enzyme processes in living cells, it requires peaceful nerve enervation, abundant oxygen, cyclic AMP, colloidal minerals performance, energetic water (minimum of clusters in the water), balanced temperature and pH value, healthy liver and kidney, and controlled free radical activity. Practicing ‘Reverse Breathing’ exercise all the time help you achieve proper cellular homeostasis.
- To pray on the knee or fasting are powerful alternatives to breathe in God and receive supreme healing energy from God. Affirmative forgiveness prayer is effective to release the anger, frustration and depression, morning and bedtime at least twice a day for three months.
- Practice Sun Light Chi-Qong exercise for energy and sober mind.
- Drink 2 cups of water upon rising to flush out the colon because the colon energy pathways reach its peak between 5:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. An individual with healthy colon is always to have good amount of elimination starting the early morning, at least 2 to 3 times bowel movements.
- Apply herbal moxa to your abdomen morning and evening for 20 minutes in October and November for three months in mid-autumn.
- Lots of green vegetables, deep ocean fish (salmon, cod, trout, flounder, and halibut) but small amount of fruits (carbohydrates) should be your regular dietary.
- Live a tranquil mind and lowly life
- Find a job and spouse that can bring you love, joy and peace. If you do not enjoy what you are doing with your job. You may consider changing your job or career. I am not sure to change the spouse can alleviate your daily stress; for marriage is not just for romance but also a commitment. Marriage means that you are willing to be cooked, counter balanced, transformed and bear the burden with your counter part. Talk and negotiate with your spouse to resolve the disharmony issues. If you are not able to resolve with your spouse, change yourself that will make a big difference.
- Go to bed early and get up early to practice Sun Light Chi-Gong exercise. The early birds are singing and sun dancing not because of worms, but the feast on sunlight.If you are in depression, showering with early morning sunlight can deliver you from melancholy.
- Do not eat or work after 8:00 p.m. to prepare yourself to get some rest before bedtime.
- In many chronic diseases and cancer, there is a focus of chronic infection. If you tire easily, check to see whether you have gastrointestinal mal-absorption, vitamin/ mineral deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, liver problem, fungal/viral/bacterial/tooth infections, parasites and amoeba infestation acquired from pets or foods, mercury toxicity, heavy metal toxicity, breast implant leakage/ rupture, radiation or geopathic stress.The above pathogenic factors tend to be ignored by most people and doctors.
- Eat a variety of foods (at least 20-30 different foods) daily for nutritional balance.
- Take cod-liver-oil (or Omega-3 fish oil) daily and magnesium malate (1,000mg to 2,000 mg each time, morning and bedtime).
- Use saffron (red flower) oil for cooking; olive oil for salad.